Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright or Intellectual Property Infringement
Effective: 1st May 2019
Networking Superstars Ltd. respects the intellectual property of others. Moreover, we expect our Site users to do the same and we may, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, refuse Service and/or Site access to users who may be international or repeat copyright infringers.
We suggest you to obtain professional advice and contact an attorney knowledgeable in copyright law if:
- you think that your intellectual property has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or
- you are not certain whether your material is protected by copyright laws or
- you think that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated.
United Kingdom copyright law provides that you will be liable for damages (including damages, costs and attorney’s fees) if you materially misrepresent that a website or web page is infringing your copyright.
If you wish to file an infringement notice related to Networking Superstars Ltd., please provide the following information by the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest or a person authorized to act on his/her behalf:
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed,
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing (that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material), including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link where such material may be found.
- Provide your contact details, telephone number, if available, email address.
- Include both of the following statement in the body of the notice:
“I hereby state that the information in this notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed. I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, the agent, or the law”.
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Deliver this notice, with all items completed, to our principal place of business
- by post at: Networking Superstars Ltd, International House, 12 Constance Street, London, E16 2DQ, United Kingdom
- by email using email@example.com
Counter notification To Claimed Copyright Infringement
If a copyright infringement notice has been filed with Networking Superstars Ltd. implicating you, Networking Superstars Ltd. will attempt to notify you and provide you with a copy of the copyright infringement notice. If you have a good faith belief that you have been wrongfully accused, you are fully entitled to file a counter notification with Networking Superstars Ltd. If Networking Superstars Ltd. receives a valid counter notification, the removed or blocked information will be restored or access re-enabled in not less than 10, nor more than 14, business days following receipt of the counter notification, unless Networking Superstars Ltd. first receives notice from the complaining party that such complaining party has filed an action seeking a court order to restrain the alleged infringer from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on this Site.
We strongly suggest you to obtain professional advice and contact an attorney knowledgeable in copyright law if you are not sure whether certain material of yours is protected by copyright laws. United Kingdom copyright law provides substantial penalties for a false counter-notice filed in response to a notice of copyright infringement.